Here are 5 reasons that matter.
At Sunworks we know you have a choice when hiring an HVAC contactor. We believe the 5 main reasons you should hire us are: Availability, Knowledge, Workmanship, Price and Warranty.
- To start with when you call Sunworks we will do our best to answer the phone.
- If for some reason we do not, which is rare, we ask that you leave us a message and we will call you back as soon as we are able.
- We know that you called us for a reason and your reason is important to us and we want to help you with it.
- If you are an existing customer you will get priority scheduling.
- If you have a no heat situation we will first try to help you over the phone, which sometimes can work.
- If that does not resolve the issue we will then schedule you in that day, even if it is after hours or weekends.
- We will keep in touch with you and let you know when we will arrive.
- We are factory trained and certificated and hold all necessary currant licenses for the work we provide.
- We attend ongoing product training to gain knowledge and are competent and capable of solving your problems.
- We talk to others in our trade to learn what has worked for them and what is a waste of time.
- We know what will not work and how and why to specify the right product for your application.
- We hold regular company meetings to discuss situations and concerns that come up in the field
- We will not recommend a product that we do not or will not use in our own homes.
- We use the best materials we can find to complement the best products we install.
- We use the best tools and techniques available to make our installations better.
- We make the product look as good as it works, after all work done will is art.
- We do not skip steps or replace things that are working properly.
- We leave our work area cleaner than how we found it.
- We will test all the equipment after we have installed it to make sure it is working properly before we leave.
- We will explain what we are doing so you have an understanding of what we have done.
- We use real financial accounting to come up with our sales price rather than charge what “everyone else” does.
- We will not charge you a higher price because you live in a better neighborhood or quote you one price to get you committed and then refuse to do the work unless you pay us more.
- We prefer to quote you a firm price for the work rather than guessing “what it should be around.”
- We will explain your charges completely because we have nothing to hide.
- We will meet anyone’s price on a product or materials provided they are a legitimate supplier and the product is the same.
- We will NOT meet anyone’s price on labor because our costs of labor are unique to our business only.
- For your convenience we take cash, credit cards and personal checks and will give you extra time to pay your bill if you need it.
- We use the best products available to us so there won’t be any problems.
- We will replace any product under warranty that fails and any item that is damaged because of our product failed.
- We will perform warranty repairs ourselves, rather than making you depend upon the manufacturer to handle the problem.
- We carry most replacement parts for what we sell so you will not have to wait a week for the part to be shipped from the manufacturer.
- We carry sufficient insurance to cover any damage we may do and on our own people so if anything happens to them in your home they will be taken care of.
- We secure the necessary permits required for your job so there will never be a question if it was done legally or “to code.”
- We will refund your money if you are not completely satisfied with the way we handled your problem.
- Lifetime warranty on all thermostats we install.
And if you add all this up what you have is VALUE, which is what every customer that comes to Sunworks is looking for us to provide. Call us today for all your comfort needs.